• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Reset Download Count

graphicore

download count?

I have never used downloads on osc... but will have a look for you....

I see a download count is stored in table orders_products_download --> download_count

there a value can manually be removed... but have never done anything with downloads before, so don't blame me if there is a far more simple solution then to do it through phpmyadmin...

the hole table does exist in my case, but is kinda empty all the time....

That count in the control panel isn't to reset. The db would probably solve the issue but it's not practical. Also if you don't know how to do it like I don't you might mess something up. And also my problem is the download is expired not used up.

Thanks though.

Anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...
By the way jdvb.... Do you know where is Products purchased so it can be reset????

I need to know the same thing. I have done tons of testing and now making store live and would like to remove all the products viewed and products ordered data.

I cannot find anything in the database. Where is this info being stored, does not make sense that it is not in database. Also does not make sense that admin cannot reset this data.

Does anyone know how to reset the download count of an order???? Or is there a simple contribution to do this????

You can do this by installing the Download Controller contribution.

Be wary , it is a big contribution and not the easiest mod to install - don't forget to backup your files first. Once you get it working though, it adds an update button in admin that lets you reset downloads.

Very handy.

hope that helps.

Simon

You can do this by installing the Download Controller contribution.

Be wary , it is a big contribution and not the easiest mod to install - don't forget to backup your files first. Once you get it working though, it adds an update button in admin that lets you reset downloads.

Very handy.

hope that helps.

Simon

I installed download controller 5.3b MS2.2_2... and have not seen anywhere in the admin section where to reset the download count for an specific order. Which version do you have?????

• 3 months later...

Archived