• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin Password and Session ID missing

dean0088

I just changed my domain name in my hosting account, this has caused a few problems:

1. When you type my domain name www.monsterjeepparts.com you get the following error on top of the page:

"Warning: The sessions directory does not exist: /var/www/vhosts/thejeepdiva.com/httpdocs/./tmp. Sessions will not work until this directory is created."

2. I can no longer gain access to my admin, It does not let me log in, where do I go to change the user name and login?

Any help would be appreciated.

D

To solve your first problem, you'll have to enter here:

admin/configuration.php?gID=11&cID=124&action=edit&osCAdminID=b755ab7a25ab2182ff2046a97e494774

And delete the "/". But you can't right now because it's inside the admin panel.

To solve the second problem, you just have to enter your ftp and delete the .httacces

Now you'll be unprotected, but you can enter the admin panel. You'll have to create a new .httacces with a new username and password and it must be fixed.

Try and tell me

To solve your first problem, you'll have to enter here:

And delete the "/". But you can't right now because it's inside the admin panel.

To solve the second problem, you just have to enter your ftp and delete the .httacces

Now you'll be unprotected, but you can enter the admin panel. You'll have to create a new .httacces with a new username and password and it must be fixed.

Try and tell me

Thanks very much for for fast reply, when I delete the httacces file, how do I go about creating a new one. Should I take the data that is in the htacces file now and create a new one?

D

Archived