• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Currencies table ...

cyandi_man

Where is the code that influences the exchange rates to update themselves?

is there such a code already present in the oscommerce template?

If so - where can i find it so that i can modify it to update on a daily basis.

thanks in advance!

Try with this contibution:

Contribution

wow! thanks Omar! that was the quickest response i got ...to be honest, sadly i havent been getting much help from this site... im wondering if you can help me with the following dilemma:

I need to include text fields along with the dropdown menus that show up below each product detail page.

In addition to selecting "available options" before clicking on "buy" for an item - i want the user to be able to enter specific info in text fields...which will also be sent to tables that i created to hold this information.

Is there anyway of doing this? or is there a way of adding these text boxes to the form when filling out an order?

Where is the code that influences the exchange rates to update themselves?

is there such a code already present in the oscommerce template?

Yes, osc does have such a function built in it: admin - configuration - localisation - Currencies. Just click the Update Currencies button assuming you are connecting to th internet.

Again, you'd be able to find this in the osc knowledge base.

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

Archived