• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Creating a 'January Sales' page...

Agent_Trig

Hi,

My client would like to create a dedicated January Sales page with a graphical banner on the homepage (within the main part) linking to this. He has already reduced the prices of a lot of his products through the Admin.

Also, every now and then, he would like a graphical banner on the homepage (within the main part) advertising one particular product at a special price. He would like this banner to link directly to that particular products info page. How would I go about setting that up?

Any response would be much appreciated as I haven't got much time to get this done.

Cheers,

Dan ;)

Hi,

My client would like to create a dedicated January Sales page with a graphical banner on the homepage (within the main part) linking to this. He has already reduced the prices of a lot of his products through the Admin.

Also, every now and then, he would like a graphical banner on the homepage (within the main part) advertising one particular product at a special price. He would like this banner to link directly to that particular products info page. How would I go about setting that up?

Any response would be much appreciated as I haven't got much time to get this done.

Cheers,

Dan ;)

Anyone? :blush:

Come on guys.

I joined this forum to get help with developing OsCommerce websites and I don't seem to be getting help at all.

Someone must know! :D

Create another SQL database with the products he want to advertise in advance. Then just create a link with a page that calls the database for display.

Create another SQL database with the products he want to advertise in advance. Then just create a link with a page that calls the database for display.

Oops, I thought it was gonna be simpler than this? :blush:

How do I go about doing what you have just said?

Archived