• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

NEED HELP ON SHIPPING MODULE PLEAAAAAASEEEEEEE!!!

hi.

my shipping modules arent working!

wen i enable it table rate shipping with the default shipping charges, it shows up. but as soon as i make a change to customize weight and prices, it dissapears.

i've tried changing the default values through php to automatically show what rates i need when i enable the module. but then it doesnt add up each item. eg if the customer bought 2 x 5 kg items, it only charges postage for one of them.

PLease i really need someone to help me on this. i've been trying to get this working for months!

hi.

my shipping modules arent working!

wen i enable it table rate shipping with the default shipping charges, it shows up. but as soon as i make a change to customize weight and prices, it dissapears.

i've tried changing the default values through php to automatically show what rates i need when i enable the module. but then it doesnt add up each item. eg if the customer bought 2 x 5 kg items, it only charges postage for one of them.

PLease i really need someone to help me on this. i've been trying to get this working for months!

Hello,

Remember the shipping cost is based on the total cost or weight of items. Example: 25:8,50,50:5.50 etc . Up to 25 charge 8.50, from there to 50 charge 5.50 etc

Please go to : http://www.oscommerce.info/docs/english/e_...e_shipping.html

see the explanation.

Regards, Nelson

Hello,

Remember the shipping cost is based on the total cost or weight of items. Example: 25:8,50,50:5.50 etc . Up to 25 charge 8.50, from there to 50 charge 5.50 etc

Please go to : http://www.oscommerce.info/docs/english/e_...e_shipping.html

see the explanation.

Regards, Nelson

i've had a look at the website and compared the table rate settings to mine.

i have no wieght unit feild at the bottom is 1 thing i've found in mine. and its set up correctly i just dont know why it isnt showing up.

• 2 weeks later...