• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Forum - Error viewing posts in long topics

I'm unable to view post in very long topics. Starting with the second post on the second page of posts for a single topic I get the following error messages:

nav_m.gif Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

Useful Links

I've tried contacting an administrator with no luck, have searched the help documentation, and searched the forum. I've had no luck in finding a solution. I'm posting this here in the hopes that someone will have an answer. If it's happening to me, I'm sure it's happening to others. It reduces the ability of the user to completely search the posts for answers and will likely result in duplicative posts unnecessarily.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm unable to view post in very long topics. Starting with the second post on the second page of posts for a single topic I get the following error messages:

nav_m.gif Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

Useful Links

I've tried contacting an administrator with no luck, have searched the help documentation, and searched the forum. I've had no luck in finding a solution. I'm posting this here in the hopes that someone will have an answer. If it's happening to me, I'm sure it's happening to others. It reduces the ability of the user to completely search the posts for answers and will likely result in duplicative posts unnecessarily.

I still am having this problem. Is anyone else having the same problem? Can anyone offer any kind of solution?

Archived