• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

having problems with my catalog part of admin

lewisqic

Hi all,

i'm having some problems with the catalog section of my osc admin. When i click on categories/products, it loads the page but not the center when there content usually is, instead it displays this error message:

"1054 - Unknown column 'cd.categories_htc_title_tag' in 'field list'

select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified, cd.categories_htc_title_tag, cd.categories_htc_desc_tag, cd.categories_htc_keywords_tag, cd.categories_htc_description from categories c, categories_description cd where c.parent_id = '0' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name"

I also have this similar problem when i click on the manufacturers link, it displays this message:

1054 - Unknown column 'mi.manufacturers_htc_title_tag' in 'field list'

select m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name, m.manufacturers_image, m.date_added, m.last_modified, mi.manufacturers_htc_title_tag from manufacturers m LEFT JOIN manufacturers_info mi on m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id where mi.languages_id = '1' order by m.manufacturers_name limit 0, 20"

Can anyone out there please help me with this issue, thanks.

lewisqic

Hi all,

i'm having some problems with the catalog section of my osc admin. When i click on categories/products, it loads the page but not the center when there content usually is, instead it displays this error message:

"1054 - Unknown column 'cd.categories_htc_title_tag' in 'field list'

select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified, cd.categories_htc_title_tag, cd.categories_htc_desc_tag, cd.categories_htc_keywords_tag, cd.categories_htc_description from categories c, categories_description cd where c.parent_id = '0' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '1' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name"

I also have this similar problem when i click on the manufacturers link, it displays this message:

1054 - Unknown column 'mi.manufacturers_htc_title_tag' in 'field list'

select m.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name, m.manufacturers_image, m.date_added, m.last_modified, mi.manufacturers_htc_title_tag from manufacturers m LEFT JOIN manufacturers_info mi on m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id where mi.languages_id = '1' order by m.manufacturers_name limit 0, 20"

Can anyone out there please help me with this issue, thanks.

Looks like you forgot to do the sql part when you installed Header Tags... the database is missing the columns that contain all the header tag info. AFTER BACKING UP go back to the HTC Contribution and update the database with the sql included in the contrib.

Archived