• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Account problems

I have a new OsC shop that I am trying to get up and running. When I select "My Account" I get a "Problem loading page" error. I get the same when I go through the shopping cart and select "Checkout".

When I go through the admin section (Customers/Customers) I get the following:

1146 - Table '*****.sources' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from customers c join address_book a join sources s on s.sources_id = c.entry_source_id and c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id

Needless to say this shop can't be launched in its current state... can anyone help me?

Thanks for that... I have solved the error page for the "My Account" option. When I try to register a new customer I get this at the end (at who referred you)...

1146 - Table 'maebhc_osc1.sources' doesn't exist

select sources_id, sources_name from sources where sources_id <> 999 order by sources_id

[TEP STOP]

Any ideas?

May sound like a dumbuh questions but have you gone into phpMyAdmin to see if the table exists?

Not dumb at all... the stupid question is... how? and when I do get in there if I don't find it what do I do. Sheesh... I have been working with PC's for 13 years... I can't believe how badly this is messing with me

Not dumb at all... the stupid question is... how? and when I do get in there if I don't find it what do I do. Sheesh... I have been working with PC's for 13 years... I can't believe how badly this is messing with me

Can you log into your phpMyAdmin?

jon

It's all just ones and zeros....

Archived