• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

free trial download

wengjiyao

Hi,

1) I set the Enable download to true under Configuration, gave the download file path at Catalog/Products Attributes, and set the product Weight to 0, but still can't find any download link after making a purchase. don't know why.

2) Seems the download feature in osc is for downloadable file delevery after get a purchase. How can I make a free trial version download, like a lot of sharewar website do?

Thank :)

Hi,

1) I set the Enable download to true under Configuration, gave the download file path at Catalog/Products Attributes, and set the product Weight to 0, but still can't find any download link after making a purchase. don't know why.

2) Seems the download feature in osc is for downloadable file delevery after get a purchase. How can I make a free trial version download, like a lot of sharewar website do?

Thank :)

Hi there,

i just experienced the same - you need to add the path and filename under the product attributes and upload the file with exact filename into the download folder.

Then after purchase / order success, you should see a line below that shows the link to the file and the remaining days and download tries.

Good luck

Stephan

Archived