• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Download

rodolfo6

Hi

I am just installing oscommerce. After input of product info and uploading the download file to catalog/download, I did a test to see how it works.

When processing the order, everything is OK and the final checkout page (Your Order Has Been Processed) shows up. But no link for downloadin.

At the bottom of the checkout page it says:

Download your products here:

(Three boxes with: product name / Expiry Date / downloads remaining)

What is missing is the link for the downloading that should appear after the <Download your products here>.

What did I do wrong?

I would appreciate any help, suggestions or comments.

Thanks

i found that purchasing a song from one of the "Live Shops" helped me understand the process a lot. (the screen capture function helps later on when you forget too) It's kind of inspiring to see another shop doing it.

there are very specific directions but they are also very vague. I am also having a problem setting this all up as well. the problem I am having (which may also be your issue) is that after i add the file location attribute, if I go back to the product info, I get a "Warning: No file uploaded". error

if thats also true with you we have the same problem. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

once that's fixed, I'm going to need to know how to set the order status to "delivered" automatically - which by the ways is a requirement for the link to be visible. I have seen a site with it automatically saying the order is delivered so I know It can be done.

Keny

i found that purchasing a song from one of the "Live Shops" helped me understand the process a lot. (the screen capture function helps later on when you forget too) It's kind of inspiring to see another shop doing it.

there are very specific directions but they are also very vague. I am also having a problem setting this all up as well. the problem I am having (which may also be your issue) is that after i add the file location attribute, if I go back to the product info, I get a "Warning: No file uploaded". error

if thats also true with you we have the same problem. I'll let you know when I figure it out.

once that's fixed, I'm going to need to know how to set the order status to "delivered" automatically - which by the ways is a requirement for the link to be visible. I have seen a site with it automatically saying the order is delivered so I know It can be done.

Keny

In my case, I do not get any error messages.

Everything seams to work well, including the checkout. Even an email order confirmation is sent. The only apparent problem is that on the order confirmation page (or Thank You page) there is no link for downloading.

It says <Download your products here: >, but there is no link for downloading.

Well, I keep trying

Archived