• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Having trouble with paypal payments

I have 3 products that can be paid with paypal on my site, yet the other 3 products that I have for sale have nothing in the payment methods when you put it in the cart and try and buy it.

Any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks ahead of time.

Dale

• 2 weeks later...
I have 3 products that can be paid with paypal on my site, yet the other 3 products that I have for sale have nothing in the payment methods when you put it in the cart and try and buy it.

Any ideas what is wrong?

Thanks ahead of time.

Dale

When you set up your PP acct, did you follow through with the IPN? and the settings on the PP side. Did you do a test to ensure that the acct setting worked? My client ran into the same problem when we were setting up her OSC and we couldn't figure out what was going on; was the last thing that came to mind so both of us felt rather silly after the few hours of looking at the code.

Next question, just to confirm your next situation with the three other products. I'm under the assumption that the next three products you're selling are not showing at all? When you set them up in a category, did you follow through with the entire set up? Second question, when you say they do not show in the cart, are you referring to the entire item (price, etc) or are you referring to the photo or...

Forgive me for asking so many questions but I like to get clarification before I attempt to help someone. :)

TW

Archived