• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shop with 17000+ products

magicspon

Hi

I'm about to be building an online book shop which has around 17000 different books, i have all of the book details in an access database and a excel spreadsheet. Is there anyway i can upload multiple products to an oscommerce site. obviously i can't upload or delete the products individually as it would take a decade!!

I presume there must be away to do this, as i can imagine there are 100's of osCommerce sites with 1000's of products.

Is there a contribution available which can help with this, or should i think about using a different E-Commerce system.

Thanks in advance

dave

Hi

I'm about to be building an online book shop which has around 17000 different books, i have all of the book details in an access database and a excel spreadsheet. Is there anyway i can upload multiple products to an oscommerce site. obviously i can't upload or delete the products individually as it would take a decade!!

I presume there must be away to do this, as i can imagine there are 100's of osCommerce sites with 1000's of products.

Is there a contribution available which can help with this, or should i think about using a different E-Commerce system.

Thanks in advance

dave

try the Easy Populate Contribution: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,500

Contributions Installed: STSv43 (Simple Template System), Protx Direct v3.0a, Secure Admin Login - Logout 1.5, UK Royal Mail & Overseas Shipping v 1.2 (FULL), Order Editor v2.8.2 With some Bug Fix - New, Ultimate SEO URLs v2.2.1, Easy Populate 2.76d-MS2 (with attributes)

Archived