• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Transfering to another domain

magicspon

Hi,

I've moved my site from www.gumproductions.co.uk/cocoshop to www.cocoshop.co.uk, however, all of the products which were on the original domain have not transferred to the new domain, is there anyway of transfering the products to the new domain.

Thanks

dave

Hi,

I've moved my site from www.gumproductions.co.uk/cocoshop to www.cocoshop.co.uk, however, all of the products which were on the original domain have not transferred to the new domain, is there anyway of transfering the products to the new domain.

Thanks

dave

have you checked your two configure.php files to make sure you have updated all the relevant information?

Contributions Installed: STSv43 (Simple Template System), Protx Direct v3.0a, Secure Admin Login - Logout 1.5, UK Royal Mail & Overseas Shipping v 1.2 (FULL), Order Editor v2.8.2 With some Bug Fix - New, Ultimate SEO URLs v2.2.1, Easy Populate 2.76d-MS2 (with attributes)

have you checked your two configure.php files to make sure you have updated all the relevant information?

Where are the two configue files located.. I know one of them is in includes/configure.php...

thanks

dave

Where are the two configue files located.. I know one of them is in includes/configure.php...

thanks

dave

The other is /admin/includes/configure.php.

Also, don't forget to search the remaining files for mention of your old domain. I've made customisations to things like the welcome screen and comments section etc that have my domain name hard-coded into them. Worth checking on before you make the move.

Max.

Archived