Consumer Electronics store

aj845

Hi guys

I just opened this store not too long ago. Any feedback would be great

http://elegantor.com/shop/

Thanx

aj

I really like your graphics.

In my opinion your layout needs just a little work to match the excellent quality of the graphics.

Match the left column width with the header graphic size, box the areas with borders on the left and right straight line all the way down the page or not at all.

It looks like you spent a lot of time on the graphics and it shows -- Now just a little more to figure all the different pages and individual layouts to fit your style.

Tip: use a mod to resize your product graphics and only use one dimension to keep the thumbs proportional.

Please, I would like your comments on a more simple graphic site of mine: www.sigfas.com

Thanks,

try this link

there is nothing on the left - it is completely out of sync with the rest of the site.

your site text font size needs uniforming and it looks as though you are using a template, but that particualr design doesn't suit your products. good luck with your project but i think you should try a different template

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Looks promising. There are a few things that need attention:

Every time I press something I get a blast of music. Is that intentional? I think that it should at least be optional. I would hate to try viewing this site in a busy office.

The layout is messed up and I'm not sure why you have a picture of a car in your header.

Some of the links get translated into German and Spanish but others don't.

The image for the product 'HEADING_TITLE' Nokia 8800+ by Motorola is distorted.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you guys know anyone who can do this for us? We can pay. (my names Henry part owner of the site). The thing is I dont know that much about php, scripting, etc. I just found a template and used it.

When I first started I used 7dana @ 7dana.com.

He did a custom theme for me and was reasonable.

Good luck!

This is a template and even though it has the appeal of being a slightly less frquently uused one and not too bad on the eye, your product info pages make it heavy on the eye...

you need to restrict the text as it will reduce the scrolling down of the page.

Also, there is no need for your header to have a language box as you use only one language and with the template hard coding, you cannot use multiple languages as yu will need to 'fix' all your hard coding first

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

• 1 month later...
This is a template and even though it has the appeal of being a slightly less frquently uused one and not too bad on the eye, your product info pages make it heavy on the eye...

you need to restrict the text as it will reduce the scrolling down of the page.

Also, there is no need for your header to have a language box as you use only one language and with the template hard coding, you cannot use multiple languages as yu will need to 'fix' all your hard coding first

anyone else

anyone else

I liek the site and the colours

Text and graphics a little jumbled up (crowded) for me though

Like the top bar and the layout though

G

Archived