• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

open source live customer chat system for oscommerce

trupti

Hello all,

I am thinking of having live customer support system on my oscommerce system. which one is the best and recommended ?/ I came across phponline and tried it out, seems fine except that some messages are lost in the conversation?/ Have not tried it out extensively though. Are there any others to consider?? I had a look at the contributions as well?? Is any recommended??

Thanks

- Trupti

Hello all,

I am thinking of having live customer support system on my oscommerce system. which one is the best and recommended ?/ I came across phponline and tried it out, seems fine except that some messages are lost in the conversation?/ Have not tried it out extensively though. Are there any others to consider?? I had a look at the contributions as well?? Is any recommended??

Thanks

- Trupti

Hello?/ Anyone know of good customer support chat system for Oscommerce?? Any live oscommerce sites out there who use phponline?? Please let me know!!

Look in the contributions, I remember seeing one there that seems to work well. I think it's called Live Support or something like that.

Installed Contributions: CCGV, Close Popup, Dynamic Meta Tags, Easy Populate, Froogle Data Feeder, Google Position, Infobox Header Entire Row, Live Support for OSC, PayPal Seal with CC images, Report_m Sales, Shop by Price Revised, SQL Updater, Who's Online Enhancement, Footer, GNA EP Assistant and still going.

Look in the contributions, I remember seeing one there that seems to work well. I think it's called Live Support or something like that.

Do you know of any live oscommerce stores that are using this??

I have seen a few in the contibutions, but was turned away when I read negative things about them. I am just using the Skype plugin, since I use Skype anyway I thought is was a cool thing for me. And it also allows for for Skype calls if I want to activate it.

The downside is Skype is not all that big in the US compared to Europe, so people will have to download it if they are not running it.

Dean

Archived