• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem admin/categories.php

Dustin

I have installed Ultimate SEO Urls, Header tag control, and Ultra Virgin Pics; all involving changes to the admin/categories.php file. One problem is that with the combined categories.php folder running on my site, I can add products, but the product descriptions will not load up. So when I check my site, only the picture and the price loads. If I use one or the other of the included categories.php files from the contributions, I can add products with descriptions; no problem. However, with my categories.php file that I manually edited; I keep having the same problem of one or the other working.. Does anybody have an admin/categories.php file that works with the "Header" & "SEO" contributions installed together that I might be able to look at?? It would relieve a great deal of stress!!! >_<

Thank you.

I think the problem has something to do with this:

$languages = tep_get_languages();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {

$categories_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_name'];

$categories_seo_url_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_seo_url'];

//HTC BOC

$categories_htc_title_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_title_tag'];

$categories_htc_desc_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_desc_tag'];

$categories_htc_keywords_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_keywords_tag'];

$categories_htc_description_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_description'];

//HTC EOC

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

//HTC BOC

$sql_data_array = array('categories_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id]),

'categories_htc_title_tag' => (tep_not_null($categories_htc_title_array[$language_id]) ? tep_db_prepare_input($categories_htc_title_array[$language_id]) : tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id])),

'categories_htc_desc_tag' => (tep_not_null($categories_htc_desc_array[$language_id]) ? tep_db_prepare_input($categories_htc_desc_array[$language_id]) : tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id])),

'categories_htc_keywords_tag' => (tep_not_null($categories_htc_keywords_array[$language_id]) ? tep_db_prepare_input($categories_htc_keywords_array[$language_id]) : tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id])),

'categories_htc_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_htc_description_array[$language_id]));

//HTC EOC

$sql_data_array = array('categories_seo_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_seo_url_array[$language_id]));

if ($action == 'insert_category') {

$insert_sql_data = array('categories_id' => $categories_id,

'language_id' => $languages[$i]['id']);

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $insert_sql_data);

Archived