• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS Priority Mail Only - How Do I Change To This?

Azure Moon

Hi!

A complete and total newbie here, so please be kind and use laymen's terms, as so much of this is way over my head.

I want to use USPS Priority Mail - ONLY - for shipping. I have registered with the USPS and their USPS Shipping Assistant, recieved a user ID and password, which I entered in the appropriate fields in the USPS shipping module. Since I am OsCommerce, php, etc. illiterate, I could not figure out the USPS "Web Tools" and decided to go with the shipping assistant. It would cost me $70.00 for a company to install that for me and I don't have the extra money.

What else do I need to do so that Priority Mail is the only method for shipping? I need step by step instructions please as to exactly what to change and where to change it.

All help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Brightest Blessings,

Azure Moon :blink:

There is a contribution called USPS Methods, which will allow you to choose which USPS shipping methods your customers will have available when they check out.

... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,

try being a Foster Parent!

There is a contribution called USPS Methods, which will allow you to choose which USPS shipping methods your customers will have available when they check out.

Hi Stuart!

Thank you so much for your response. Being a "newbie" and completely illiterate, I didn't have a clue where to look. Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Brightest Blessings,

Azure Moon

Archived