• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CVV with Extra Order Information

Forestshopkeeper

I have been looking and I have not seen this specific request. I would like to know if there is a way to collect the CVV with the credit card and have that information sent with the Extra Order Information email to stay within the rules of not having Complete CC information on the server and not storing the CVV? If I am looking at this correctly, this method would fall in the same ideas as spitting the CC number so it is never together. If I am wrong, tell me and I will just call the customer to get the CVV when it is needed or just pay the error fees.

Thanks

Jim

I have been looking and I have not seen this specific request. I would like to know if there is a way to collect the CVV with the credit card and have that information sent with the Extra Order Information email to stay within the rules of not having Complete CC information on the server and not storing the CVV? If I am looking at this correctly, this method would fall in the same ideas as spitting the CC number so it is never together. If I am wrong, tell me and I will just call the customer to get the CVV when it is needed or just pay the error fees.

Thanks

Jim

Someone out there has to have some thoughts on this.

Jim

Archived