• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

multiple product uploads

magicspon

Hi,

I am going to be making an online shop for a book store. He has about 22000 different books on offer, obviously i won't be able to upload them or delete them individually as it would take a decade!!

If there any contribution which could be used to link the site with a spreadsheet/database...

Thanks

Dave

Hi,

I am going to be making an online shop for a book store. He has about 22000 different books on offer, obviously i won't be able to upload them or delete them individually as it would take a decade!!

If there any contribution which could be used to link the site with a spreadsheet/database...

Thanks

Dave

Admin>Catalog>Easy Populate

Create an EPA (easy populate advanced) file for download so you'll have something to look at.

Copy paste the relevant information from his spreadsheet into your EPA file. DO NOT forget to assign Product_id numbers.

Then go bak to easy populate and import your new file.

Voila. 10 years of hard labor diminished to 9 1/2.

Admin>Catalog>Easy Populate

Create an EPA (easy populate advanced) file for download so you'll have something to look at.

Copy paste the relevant information from his spreadsheet into your EPA file. DO NOT forget to assign Product_id numbers.

Then go bak to easy populate and import your new file.

Voila. 10 years of hard labor diminished to 9 1/2.

Hi,

Is there any tutorials for this? Also do i need to download a contribution.

Thanks

dave

Archived