• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do i add padding to product categories table?

swiftmed

hey guys and gals,

My client has asked me to add some space between the products in the product categories. I have used a contribution which displays the products in rows or 3 products, the customer wants more space between each row. the pages in question can be seen http://rkmedia.co.uk/blank-media/index.php?cPath=22

Your advice is very much appreciated.

The table you have to modify is in includes/modules/product_listing.php and starts with

<?php

}

$list_box_contents = array();

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

thanks for your reply. i have had a look in that file and added padding to the lines which read

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="5">

but its made no difference. is there anychance u could tell me exactly what i need to be doing in that file please? i would really appreciate it.

Hiya,

thanks for taking the time to help me again. i tried exactly what you said, but it didnt make a difference at all. i tried putting the <br> in a few differnt places as well and that also didnt make a differnce, have you any idea of what could be causing this or a way to get a line break please?

again thank you for your advice.

Andy