• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

moving site

kowal

Hi All,

I need to move/migrate my oscommerce store on different server, all works fine when I copied all files to new system except

when I go to the admin site and click payments. There is a link on the bottom which point to the old file structure.

This is link is from old system

home/.sites/148/site6/web/catalog/includes/modules/payment/

and new link should be

home/.sites/22/site2/web/catalog/includes/modules/payment/

I am not sure if there is a caching which keep pointing to the old file.

If someone my point to the file perhaps where it keep it or... will be excellent.

Thanks for any help.

Kowal.

Hi All,

I need to move/migrate my oscommerce store on different server, all works fine when I copied all files to new system except

when I go to the admin site and click payments. There is a link on the bottom which point to the old file structure.

This is link is from old system

home/.sites/148/site6/web/catalog/includes/modules/payment/

and new link should be

home/.sites/22/site2/web/catalog/includes/modules/payment/

I am not sure if there is a caching which keep pointing to the old file.

If someone my point to the file perhaps where it keep it or... will be excellent.

Thanks for any help.

Kowal.

Did you change all the path files in your admin/includes/configure.php and catalog/includes/configure.php and at the same time did you have a file in your catalog with the name of a payment (eg. ATOS requires a file to be set up in the catalog with all of it's configuration files to function AND needs the pathfile configured in it's own files as well)?

Did you change all the path files in your admin/includes/configure.php and catalog/includes/configure.php and at the same time did you have a file in your catalog with the name of a payment (eg. ATOS requires a file to be set up in the catalog with all of it's configuration files to function AND needs the pathfile configured in it's own files as well)?

Thank You Barbie,

That is , the config.php file

cheers,

kowal

Archived