• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Missing CCGV admin under Order Total

FirstTimeCaller

OK, I'm new at OS Commerce and this one has me stumped. I've installed CCGV5.18 and I'm having troubles getting it set up. When I go to the admin section, I see a Vouchers/Coupon category -- but I don't see anything related to coupons under the Modules|Order Total section. I'm assuming that this is why customer's don't see a coupon entry field and gift certificate purchases (e.g. GIFT50) never get queued.

To be honest, I'm not sure how new modules get added to the Modules section of the admin page. I did import the SQL file (order_total_gv.sql) but I didn't see anything in the sql file related to Order Total settings. Perhaps I have an incomplete sql file? [i'm assuming, perhaps incorrectly, that the Order Total modules admin settings get built from the SQL database].

I'd be extremely grateful for any insights on this.

Thanks!