• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment has been made, the credit card detect the order id..

visc

Hi,

Payment already "captured" using the NBEpay (credit card) but no invoice generated.. I mean at the admin page itself there's no any information regarding the order but when i checked at the online payment page (NBEpay) it stated the order id, total amount and date. I've checked at the database and no trace of order ID 46 found. I think I should edit the database, add new order manually and generate the invoice manually but i'm not quite sure how. Any ideas would help.

The previous orders were working fine until today. :(

visc

there are a couple reasons for this.

1. your buyer must return to your website to checkout_success.php and

2. click on the continue button. Only after these two steps does your order enter your database waiting for you to act on.

I don't know anything about that payment module but for most of the others you need to log onto your account on their end and have them auto return to your site and then make sure your buyer knows to click the continue button.

The checkout_success.php page is a little confusing as it says "Your order has processed" but in fact it has not until they click the continue button. Change that wording to Your order is processing, please click on the continue botton or something like that.

Archived