• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to chang "manufacturers" on the index file

midwestb

So on the index.php, there is no option to change "manufacturers" on the left side of the screen...

I wish that to say something else, since I have no actual manufacturers selling things in my store...and this seems to be the only one I've missed to my knowledge (the rest are found in the DEFINE fields).

Any ideas?

So on the index.php, there is no option to change "manufacturers" on the left side of the screen...

I wish that to say something else, since I have no actual manufacturers selling things in my store...and this seems to be the only one I've missed to my knowledge (the rest are found in the DEFINE fields).

Any ideas?

catalog/includes/languages/english.php

// manufacturers box text in includes/boxes/manufacturers.php

define('BOX_HEADING_MANUFACTURERS', 'Manufacturers');

... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,

try being a Foster Parent!

catalog/includes/languages/english.php

// manufacturers box text in includes/boxes/manufacturers.php

define('BOX_HEADING_MANUFACTURERS', 'Manufacturers');

there is also another heading that will say 'manfacturers info' - look for that...

Rusty

-------------------------------------------

got it. thanks guys.

one thing i hate is when i edit it using the admin panel, edit any file...anytime inside the define field that another ' is used...it gives me errors. i always have to go back and delete anything...even if it was already there!

got it working though thanks. haha.

Archived