• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

error msg when deleting categories

webpixies

ok ive been getting this error msg since i installed, it shows when i go to delte a category, when i press the back arrow the catogry was deleted however, so im aumming htisj ust has todo with displaying hte page after deletion... err anyways any ideas? i dont think that i have edited any admin files, but ive been wrong before...

Warning: set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit in safe mode in /home/www/webpixies/cac/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 737

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/webpixies/cac/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:737) in /home/www/webpixies/cac/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

Search your code for set_time_limit. That code is not allowed when your server is set up to run in safe mode. You either need to remove the code or get your host to switch out of safe mode.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Search your code for set_time_limit. That code is not allowed when your server is set up to run in safe mode. You either need to remove the code or get your host to switch out of safe mode.

Jack

think you could tell me exactly what code i need to delete so that i dont delete too much/too little and just break it? lol

think you could tell me exactly what code i need to delete so that i dont delete too much/too little and just break it? lol
Probably the admin/includes/functions/general.php file. It is not standard oscommerce code so it isn't possible to say for sure.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived