• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Catalog Only, No Cart

Kwest

I want to just use OSC as a catalog for a site, no checkout, no cart, etc. I've searched this forum and found nothing. I have it successfully installed and everything is working, just need to get rid of the add to cart button (I think.) I've gotten rid of the shopping cart links. THANKS!

There is a "remove cart" contribution. Sorry, I can't remember the name of it, but you can see the results (along with some other work) www.gmscostumes.com.au

Rob

Rob Bell - Inspired Graphix

Customising osCommerce in Australia, and the world!

View my profile for web and email links.

I'm sorry, but i cannot offer Free support via PM etc, and osCommerce forums prohibit me from putting any reference to paid support in my signauture.

However viewing my profile may provide links to my website or something like that which you may find useful.

Mod Name: Disable Buy Now and Shopping Cart

This contribution removes the "Buy Now" and "Add To Cart" buttons for selected products by adding a checkbox to

the categories.php page when you add or edit a product. You can set the default behavior for this feature in the

Product Listing menu under Configuration. This allows you to decide whether the default is to allow the buttons,

or not depending on your needs. You can also change this on a per item basis using the checkbox added to the add

and edit functions for the products.

I have not used, may be what your are looking for?

cheers

russell

Rusty

-------------------------------------------

Archived