• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New Easy Populate 2.76d-MS2

Hi

I've just had Easy Populate 2.76d-MS2 installed, but I don't see anywhere in the manual how to create an excel spreadsheet from scratch (I don't have a database to download) to add products? Is there a way to do this, can somebody please help me?? :'(

I'm wondering how I am supposed to enter the information for each product into the spreadsheet? What about images, how would those be entered? Categories? Sub Categories? Prices? Options? Can someone post a sample line? Please?????

Thank you in advance

Angels2

Hi

I've just had Easy Populate 2.76d-MS2 installed, but I don't see anywhere in the manual how to create an excel spreadsheet from scratch (I don't have a database to download) to add products? Is there a way to do this, can somebody please help me?? :'(

I'm wondering how I am supposed to enter the information for each product into the spreadsheet? What about images, how would those be entered? Categories? Sub Categories? Prices? Options? Can someone post a sample line? Please?????

Thank you in advance

Angels2

Did you read the manual that come with the contribution?

If not, read it.

If yes, re-read it.

to begin with just download the COMPLETE text file which link is on the EP admin page.

Open it in Excel as semi colon delimited and check how it looks like.

MB

Did you read the manual that come with the contribution?

If not, read it.

If yes, re-read it.

to begin with just download the COMPLETE text file which link is on the EP admin page.

Open it in Excel as semi colon delimited and check how it looks like.

MB

Yeah, I read the manual. One of the problems was that it was not opening correctly, so everything was all jumbled together and it didn't make sense. Another problem is that I have like 62 different attributes and it's downloading them all for every item. I thought I saw a way around this-is it a different contribution, where it will only use the attributes specific to a particular item? If so, do I just change some of the files, or would I have to do a new installation of EP?