• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Notification of Orders

We have had our site up for a week now and we have had a couple of purchases which we are very please with!

However when someone places there order there is no email to us to inform us of the order, we have only really noticed as both were paid via paypal and we go the payment received mails.

Am i missing something obvious here, which is more than likely, but should we not be receiving a mail to inform us?

thanks

Andrew

We have had our site up for a week now and we have had a couple of purchases which we are very please with!

However when someone places there order there is no email to us to inform us of the order, we have only really noticed as both were paid via paypal and we go the payment received mails.

Am i missing something obvious here, which is more than likely, but should we not be receiving a mail to inform us?

thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

In your control panel under Configuration/My Store did you fill in your email address for the EMAIL TO RECEIVE ORDERS ?

We have this problem too - We receive a notification if someone pays via the cheque/postal order option, but not if they pay by Paypal or Nochex.

Any help gratefully received!

I did have that problem with the ATOS payment module on another website and found it was due to the fact that the path for the return URL after payment was not set to /atos/checkout_success.php!

Could it be related to the accepted payment path with Paypal? I do not use Paypal so I do not know how it is set up but once I did this with ATOS miraculo! I received all my payment mails since the file checkout_success.php! has the command to send the mail.

Thanks for the responses.

In Configuration/My Store i see only one area to input an email address entitled E-Mail Address and this is filled in correctly.

i also do not get a confirmation if some uses cheque as payment.

going mad here, can't be difficult!

Archived