• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

problem with Links Manager v0.20

lewisqic

Hi all,

I just installed the Links Manager For OSC v0.20 on my store and everything went fine during the installation.

Everything looks great on my store now on the catalog side of things, the links link shows up and i can access it and even submit links.

The problem i'm having is on the admin side of links manager. When i go the the links manager link on the admin side, it brings up this error message....

"1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select l.links_id, l.links_url, l.links_image_url, l.links_date_added, l.links_last_modified, l.links_status, l.links_clicked, ld.links_title, ld.links_description, l.links_contact_name, l.links_contact_email, l.links_reciprocal_url, l.links_status from links l left join links_description ld on l.links_id = ld.links_id order by ld.links_title limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]"

I'm not sure what this means, but it appears to be the onlyl problem i'm having, any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

lewisqic

It's not a links manager problem. Download the latest oscommerce update (above menu->solutions->downloads) and install the part that deal with split page results (or all of it would be better).

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Okay, i downloaded the package and unzipped it but i'm not too sure which part i should install. I don't suppose that it is anything in the catalog or admin folder. do i run an sql query with the info contained in the update text document?

lewisqic