• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I add PayPal to my store?

Hudson

I'm wondering if there is anything special I have to do to add PayPal to my store. By special, I mean on their end. I know I have to have a PayPal account but doe I have to engage special settings or is it cut and dry?

John Hudson

I'm wondering if there is anything special I have to do to add PayPal to my store. By special, I mean on their end. I know I have to have a PayPal account but doe I have to engage special settings or is it cut and dry?

Just got ot MODULES and install Paypal. This is your email address you use for your Paypal account. simple . Good luck

:thumbsup:

Vivi

We have a PayPal only store and have had a company PayPal (Business Account) for several years. You turn on your PayPal functions through your Admin Panel by inserting your PayPal email address. You'll probably need the IPN module if you want payments to be accepted automatically and return your customers to your site. I don't know what you sell but if it is digital then PayPal is really the way to go.

Lisa (Greene)

Archived