• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Products with Attributes

robmcd71

I cannot get the attributes I created to show up on the associated product page. I have searched these forums, read the documentation, and have tried everything mentioned. Some of the documentation does not even match what I see on my configuration, but I understand that documentation may be for an upcoming release. I have created created Options, added Values to those Options, assigned those Options to the Product at the bottom of the screen under Product Attributes but the Option does not appear on the Product page when I review it. It seems simple enough, just not working. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Thanks

Rob

I was having the same problem. But when i got it to work i realized that this may not have been what i thought it was. When i created a product attribute i was hopng it would display in a new column within the product listings, it did not. The only thing i could see that it had done was at the product details level a drop down was added giving me the attribute that i had setup ie. 10ml, 25ml, 50ml for the size attribute.

I hope this helps a bit.

James

Archived