• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Check Out Not Possiable

DarrenDunnage

I have done something to my check out and now nobody can place orders and check out...

Once the order is placed you can proceed to check out, only one option is showing for the shipping, it lets you past that and on payment i have in admin three options "cash on Delivery, Paypay, Check/money order" - which i want to change to credit account customers, anyway at the payment stage is says "this is the only selected method of payment" but it shows no options, so when i press continue it comes up with

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

So i must have deleted something but what ????? :o

Any help GREATLY APPRECIATED

If you want to see for yourselves:

www.kimbos.co.uk

There are items in the basket so just go straight to checkout..

Thanks

Darren

I am really desperate now, and seriously thinking about sarting my site over again!!!

I checked all my settings and cant find the problem !!

If someone could point me in the general direction of what the problem could be it would give me a glimmer of hope !!!

Thanks

Darren

Hi David,

Change all of the Zones to" none", mine were all set to GB or UK Mainland only, by chaninge the zones to read none they appear and it all works fine ..

You change this in the Payment Modules of admin against each payment module you have installed....

Good luck

Darren

Hi David,

Change all of the Zones to" none", mine were all set to GB or UK Mainland only, by chaninge the zones to read none they appear and it all works fine ..

You change this in the Payment Modules of admin against each payment module you have installed....

Good luck

Darren

Really ? How weird.

Thanks for letting me know - i'll give it a go!

david

Archived