• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help I stuffed up changing the colours file name

forest-fairy

Well I figured "have a go ya mug" (aussie slang!!) and I did I was changing the colours and so excited when they came out, then I went back into ftp and dreamweaver and changed some more, but then I dragged the file back over and something happened the file name has changed and the page colours have gone back to default white and grey. I went into file manager and silly me didnt' write down how the file was called example css_style or whatever it was. now its called stylesheet and css appears where php should be..now how do I fix that. Do I go into my server control panel and change the file name? do I go into ftp where the file is sitting and change the name there by right clicking (not sure if that is possible havent' tried)

and what was the file called originally. In my file manager all the files have a little blue button beside then this file now just has a white page H E L P

Thanks Lynn

It sounds like your editor changed the filetype extension. The name of the file should be stylesheet.css. Just rename it or save it again with your editor but include the extension when you do.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived