• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order not showing up in Customer Orders

altered

When I place an order in my shopping cart it takes the order and sends the email confirmation. But when I check the Customer Orders area in the admin area the order is not there. If I look at the database in the order table most of the customer information is missing? The Customer Basket table in the database is also empty. Is there a setting that can cause this, or do I have a PHP error?

When I place an order in my shopping cart it takes the order and sends the email confirmation. But when I check the Customer Orders area in the admin area the order is not there. If I look at the database in the order table most of the customer information is missing? The Customer Basket table in the database is also empty. Is there a setting that can cause this, or do I have a PHP error?

I'm having the same problem. Funny thing, is that this was not happening until about a week ago. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm having the same problem. Funny thing, is that this was not happening until about a week ago. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I wound up deleting the users. I had to go into mySql Admin to do this because OSCommerce would not delete the users. When I reset up the users it worked. I suspect the user account somehow was corrupt in the database itself.

Archived