• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help with Generate Traffic

zhexiang

Hi guys & babes, asking a few questions if you don't mind...

1. Automatic Hits Generator, like TrafficZap, Traffic Swarm. Is it worth a try?

2. Installing script, is there such a script that install on the server that can pull traffic automatic 24/7, without me being on Internet?

3. Traffic boost campaign, like the one offered by BraveNet, priced at $19,97 - that's my bloody MYR 50++ in my local currency... any comment?

4. Bidding keywords on Google, Yahoo! Msn - How the heck do I compete with people who has much buying power? If a keyword is $0.20 average, i have to fork MYR 0.74. I lost a lot on Adwords, ad is quite appealing, still nobody buy anything from me... should I continue?

5. Banner exchange network - worth a try or a complete crap?

6. Are Master Resell Rights (MRR) & Private Label Rights (PRL) products worth that much in Internet Marketing, or are all those marketing gurus just being exaggerate their monetary value.

7. Buy traffic - tried once, but still no sales... Your thought on this...

Please advise, and come out with a few solution that you think might help. I have installed the contributions mentioned in other thread that said could help improve website seo, but i need to do more marketing & advertising, without flouting my budget.

4. Bidding keywords on Google, Yahoo! Msn - How the heck do I compete with people who has much buying power? If a keyword is $0.20 average, i have to fork MYR 0.74. I lost a lot on Adwords, ad is quite appealing, still nobody buy anything from me... should I continue?

7. Buy traffic - tried once, but still no sales... Your thought on this...

Please advise, and come out with a few solution that you think might help. I have installed the contributions mentioned in other thread that said could help improve website seo, but i need to do more marketing & advertising, without flouting my budget.

if you've already used adwords & had traffic, and 'bought' traffic before then maybe your products aren't presented very well, or your prices not reasonable? (or the traffic was targeting incorrectly, bad keywords, etc.)

maybe you could try posting your site to the 'my store' forum for some feedback on the store itself.

if you've already used adwords & had traffic, and 'bought' traffic before then maybe your products aren't presented very well, or your prices not reasonable? (or the traffic was targeting incorrectly, bad keywords, etc.)

maybe you could try posting your site to the 'my store' forum for some feedback on the store itself.

Nay, I've posted on "My store" forum before and got removed.

The reason? My store selling templates (and other webmasters resources). And anything related to osCommerce templates are forbidden. But the templates I'm selling is generic, not osCommerce, Joomla or Mambo and that kind of sort...

Nay, I've posted on "My store" forum before and got removed.

The reason? My store selling templates (and other webmasters resources). And anything related to osCommerce templates are forbidden. But the templates I'm selling is generic, not osCommerce, Joomla or Mambo and that kind of sort...

Well, maybe the template market bubble has just burst.

With all the people in dire straits on this forum because of them, I can understand why.

Treasurer MFC

Well, maybe the template market bubble has just burst.

With all the people in dire straits on this forum because of them, I can understand why.

Agree, Template web page are a dime a dozen

Between Free Templates all over, Commission Sold Templates, Base Templates direct from the makers themselves it seems like it would be very difficult to even stand out. Unless you had something that the others do not have, making your products a nitch in the market.

It would be hard and costly to run head to head with the big boys. IMO

Yeah... i also think of it that way...

But there are many people out there who want ready-made scripts/templates installed for them, or some customisable.

Checkout at freelancer websites and you can see lots of people want that kind of services/products... So i thought i could make it through...

Yeah... i also think of it that way...

But there are many people out there who want ready-made scripts/templates installed for them, or some customisable.

Checkout at freelancer websites and you can see lots of people want that kind of services/products... So i thought i could make it through...

True, there are many people in desperate need of help after purchasing a template.

So maybe you should specifically target the "template after sales" services market.

Big bucks in there I'm sure.

Treasurer MFC

True, there are many people in desperate need of help after purchasing a template.

So maybe you should specifically target the "template after sales" services market.

Big bucks in there I'm sure.

Yes this is very true, Installation help, and Specialty in that field is a must. Then this falls on the trust side of things. Having a clean back ground and a lot of content with people happy with your service is a must. Installation and help with templates installation to walk someone through can take a lot of time, and also who is just going to give out there web page information to a company... I know I wouldn't unless I knew them and did quite a bit of back ground research etc. on them... I still not sure, Can you post your web page on your profile so we can take a look... maybe we are off on the wrong subject here...

Yes this is very true, Installation help, and Specialty in that field is a must. Then this falls on the trust side of things. Having a clean back ground and a lot of content with people happy with your service is a must. Installation and help with templates installation to walk someone through can take a lot of time, and also who is just going to give out there web page information to a company... I know I wouldn't unless I knew them and did quite a bit of back ground research etc. on them... I still not sure, Can you post your web page on your profile so we can take a look... maybe we are off on the wrong subject here...

Yeah, i just updated my profile, providing my website url... but i'm not doing a webhosting thing. The main business is templates, with software/web tools & ebooks as addiontional stuff.

Well, i got to know some people who want others to help them setup website or install script on their server, and this is at the freelance website. Just that bidding on project is tough. Too many freelancers.

And by the way, refer back to the actual topic of this thread... any comments/personal opinion for each and everything I listed here?

Yeah, i just updated my profile, providing my website url... but i'm not doing a webhosting thing. The main business is templates, with software/web tools & ebooks as additional stuff.

Well, i got to know some people who want others to help them setup website or install script on their server, and this is at the freelance website. Just that bidding on project is tough. Too many freelancers.

And by the way, refer back to the actual topic of this thread... any comments/personal opinion for each and everything I listed here?

IMO

You didn't move to far away from OSC original look for someone that Sells Templates and Themes....

There seems to be no SSL that i noticed... https:// i get this nice message about "If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content."

*Any and all cart system that deals with personal information needs SSL regardless of cost IMO

In your Categories, you have "Free Theme Templates" that cost $10.00 why this that?

The word free to me means I pay nothing... Unless they changed it and didn't get that memo.

You offer images of the work, but some not all of the images are so small I can not even see what I am about to buy. May do Live pages.. such as http://your.com/template1 or something.. full size images etc.

IMO about your products:

Product Name: Template 001 ~ Every template place I have visited ranges there products by in depth categories such as: Food, Health, Business, etc.

Description:Template 001 $10.00

Free theme template, 001. Professional-designed. Easy to use. Resell right available!

First off the Free thing, you can't say free and charge $10.00 just is'nt going to work.

You say Professional Designed... by who? How is it designed, what was used to design it.

Easy to use How is it easy to use, talk about edit, modify etc.

Resell Right Available? Define this.. Put a Price on this..

Enough on the products,

Buttons Keep one color of buttons Blue, Gray or at least have more then one Gray one. :thumbsup:

No offence or anything but you sit here asking for help with traffic, and you have articles listed as

Increasing Link Popularity, Evaluating Web Site Performance, Analyzing Website Traffic

Did you write these or just cut and paste?

Take some time a read your article Principle and Elements...

*Reminder these are just my thoughts, do not take them too personal...

There is alot more to cover on this webpage.. but this is what I seen in the first 10 mins, and why I wouldn't spend 10 more mins looking around...

Hey, thanks for your comments...

And what do you call a template that has no specific theme? Themeless or free theme???

I remember some other people call these templates that have no specific themes as free theme?

Any suggestion???

And by the way, the articles are Private Rights Label, so i just copy and paste them, no editing or anything...

Hey, thanks for your comments...

And what do you call a template that has no specific theme? Themeless or free theme???

I remember some other people call these templates that have no specific themes as free theme?

Any suggestion???

And by the way, the articles are Private Rights Label, so i just copy and paste them, no editing or anything...

Basic Templates

Premium Templates

HTML

DHTML etc..

Check out other Template companies see what they use...

Just don't use Free if its not Free...

Archived