• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal works - with ERROR

stratula

hello,

i got my firts paypal order on my new shop and in admin orders it shows following message:

Warning: main(/kunden/media-promote.de/italoshop/includes/modules/payment/paypal/functions/general.func.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /kunden/media-promote.de/italoshop/admin/orders.php on line 539

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/kunden/media-promote.de/italoshop/includes/modules/payment/paypal/functions/general.func.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /kunden/media-promote.de/italoshop/admin/orders.php on line 539

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: paypal_payment_status() in /kunden/media-promote.de/italoshop/admin/orders.php on line 540

and this are the specific lines in orders.php:

//begin PayPal_Shopping_Cart_IPN
	if (strtolower($oInfo->payment_method) == 'paypal') {
		include_once(DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES . 'payment/paypal/functions/general.func.php');
		$contents[] = array('text' => TABLE_HEADING_PAYMENT_STATUS . ': ' . paypal_payment_status($oInfo->orders_id) );
	}
//end PayPal_shopping_Cart_IPN

I don't understand this because i don't have the folder and file: payment/paypal/functions/general.func.php.

Anyway the order got thru and every think seems to work. Something is missing but don't understand why and what...

Thanks for any help...

Archived