• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

In wish file do i look for all the weekdays

gippermand

Hey

There must be some place where i can find all the weekdays, from Mondag to Sundag.

I have look nearly everywhere, but can´t find it, hope someone are better looking, and can help me.

Best thanks to the helper. :(

gippermand

Not sure what you are asking or how the - Wish List? - mod works, having never used it, but if you are looking for how it gets a day of the week, it is probably with the php date() function. If you can select a day from a calender, it could be using the spiffyCal JavaScript.

Not sure what you are asking or how the - Wish List? - mod works, having never used it, but if you are looking for how it gets a day of the week, it is probably with the php date() function. If you can select a day from a calender, it could be using the spiffyCal JavaScript.

Hey

That im looking for is where can i see where the days are writing. in spiffyCal i can see all the month, and can make them to my language, but i can´t see the day. If i can see them i have a chance to get them on my language, so my guest can see the rigth day. :rolleyes:

Best regards Per

I don't think spiffycal uses the actual days names, rather than S M T W T F S. Which is probably a function and universal. Someone else may correct me.

Hello Peter

How can it write Thursday, if there dont are the day name anyplace, so there must be someplace the names are so i can read them and even chance them........................ B)

Archived