• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment install

gtroops

Hi there,

I have a question,

I want that people pays me with credit cards 2... so when they click on pay with creditcard i want them just to fill the forum of the creditcard as other sites, and when they fill the form he will check it if its true or not.

How can i do that please can anyone help me? and where can i fill my bank number so the money comes to my account? or something else?

Thanks a lot all!

My Regards,

Amro

Hi there,

I have a question,

I want that people pays me with credit cards 2... so when they click on pay with creditcard i want them just to fill the forum of the creditcard as other sites, and when they fill the form he will check it if its true or not.

How can i do that please can anyone help me? and where can i fill my bank number so the money comes to my account? or something else?

Thanks a lot all!

My Regards,

Amro

You need to set up an account with a payment gateway.

For first timers Paypall is easiest.

If you already have a merchant account you have many options with different gateways.

Backup before making changes. Backup before making changes! Backup before making changes!!

You did do a backup? eh?

All that the osCommerce Credit Card module does is to check if the numbers given match with known number formats issued by card companies - and even that is 3 years out of date.

If you wish to accept Credit Card payments online then you have several options:

1. Sign up for a Business Account with Pay Pal and then use the Pay Pal module.

2. Get an Internet Merchant ID from your bank and then sign up with a 3rd party credit card processing company like Protx or Authorize Net, and install their module on your website.

3. Get a Merchant ID from your bank and then use an osCommerce payment module which connects your site to that bank - if one is available.

Vger

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I have a Merchant ID from my bank, but not sure where to put it. I know how to get to the payment modules, but unclear from there which one to use for Credit cards. The credit card one doesn't offer a place to put my merchant ID in, where do I do this?

Thanks in advance

All that the osCommerce Credit Card module does is to check if the numbers given match with known number formats issued by card companies - and even that is 3 years out of date.

If you wish to accept Credit Card payments online then you have several options:

1. Sign up for a Business Account with Pay Pal and then use the Pay Pal module.

2. Get an Internet Merchant ID from your bank and then sign up with a 3rd party credit card processing company like Protx or Authorize Net, and install their module on your website.

3. Get a Merchant ID from your bank and then use an osCommerce payment module which connects your site to that bank - if one is available.

Vger

Archived