• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Advice on software and site

ulefos

Hi all

I have a website that was created by a web designer (oscommerce shop), looking at the file it is the osCommerce 2.2 MS2. Since he has finished the site, i have wanted to update a few things, now my knowledge in this area is limited, but i would like to learn how it all works and hopefully oneday beable to administer my own site. I have read through the installation guide for the oscommerce dowmload, but i dont know what software i need to start. Can i use the oscommerce download on my PC (windows XP) to create and learn about it with out a domain.

I hope all this makes sense

All help would be greatful

Hi all

I have a website that was created by a web designer (oscommerce shop), looking at the file it is the osCommerce 2.2 MS2. Since he has finished the site, i have wanted to update a few things, now my knowledge in this area is limited, but i would like to learn how it all works and hopefully oneday beable to administer my own site. I have read through the installation guide for the oscommerce dowmload, but i dont know what software i need to start. Can i use the oscommerce download on my PC (windows XP) to create and learn about it with out a domain.

I hope all this makes sense

All help would be greatful

Look here for lots of help: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=162231

Archived