• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help about email and payment

I have installed Oscommerce..

But I need to configure several things I have been over all but I cant figure out how.

1. I whant to modify the text that customer recive on email. How and where do i do that..

2. I need to rename "Cash on delivery" to norwegian language.. Its whats appears on the option when people buy.. and the same what that is written in payment in the ordre email to the customer..

Anyone can help

1. /inclues/languages/[language]/create_account.php

define('EMAIL_SUBJECT', 'Welcome to our Store at ' . STORE_NAME);

define('EMAIL_GREET_MR', 'Dear Mr. %s,' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_GREET_MS', 'Dear Ms. %s,' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_GREET_NONE', 'Dear %s' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_WELCOME', 'Welcome to our Store at <b>' . STORE_NAME . '</b>.' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_TEXT', 'You may now take part in the <b>various services</b> we have to offer you. Some of these services include:' . "\n\n" . '<li><b>Permanent Cart</b> - Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out.' . "\n" . '<li><b>Order History</b> - View your history of purchases that you have made with us.' . "\n" . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_CONTACT', 'For help with any of our online services, please email me at: ' . STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS . '.' . "\n\n");

define('EMAIL_WARNING', '<b>Note:</b> If you did not signup to be a member, please send an email to ' . STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS . '.' . "\n");

text will be different depending on the language

Archived