• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple Domains

Does ANYONE out there have this working on multiple domains with the Multi-Stores Contrib?

EX- domainA.com and domainB.com - where domainA.com/admin will read/write to domainB.com

NOT- domain.com/directoryA can read/write to domain.com/directoryB

I spent over a month configuring all of these stores locally on my computer with the M-S contribution. Now I just purchased a dedicated server and I'm trying to use them across these domains and it appears that Domain A is not able to read/write to Domain B.

When I'm logged into Admin>Catalog I get the error:

Error: Catalog images directory does not exist: /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/catalog/images/

That tells me that I'm not even able to read locally from one domain to the other on a dedicated server with this contribution.

I've set the permissions to 777 for all directories to troubleshoot.

I've also changed the ownership of all domains on the server to apache and turned phpsafemode off.

Am I missing something here???

I would GREATLY appreciate any advice for setting this up across multiple domains on a dedicated server.

Edited by ecreative