• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with Credit Card payment module.

arya2000

Hi, I enabled Credit Card payment module. But only Test Credit Card number (4111111111111111) works, nothing else. I tried to enter my valid visa card number but it gives me invalid message. Any idea why its acting like that? Please help. Thanks

I'm using the default credit card module in one live shop and never experienced such a problem. As far as I know the validity is checked through regular expressions. Possibly the valid number range has changed in the last couple of years, but I'm not sure.

Alternatively, you could try one of these contributions: Transaction Central with CVV2 Support, Credit Card with CVV2. Or simply search for CVV.

I'm using the default credit card module in one live shop and never experienced such a problem. As far as I know the validity is checked through regular expressions. Possibly the valid number range has changed in the last couple of years, but I'm not sure.

Alternatively, you could try one of these contributions: Transaction Central with CVV2 Support, Credit Card with CVV2. Or simply search for CVV.

Hi, thank you for your response. I have just found out sample credit card numbers in a website, and they are working fine. Actually, before I was testing using my valid credit card number, and its not working, that’s kind of strange. Looks like, only my valid number display invalid message, or may be i am doing somthing woring. Thanks again.

• 4 years later...

Archived