• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Needed empty store. Passing it on: emptyStore.sql

orangechicken

I think that might be a bit too empty. You have no configuration settings in there and Admin is not going to run very well without the items to put on the menu choices for you to configure. :shock:

Good idea though to make an empty store file, but perhaps it would be better just to remove the products and categories and not the rest of the store options.

Good idea though to make an empty store file, but perhaps it would be better just to remove the products and categories and not the rest of the store options.

I have just contributed something for this :)

http://www.oscommerce.com/downloads.php/co...ntributions,509

This will empty all of the categories / products / customers / test orders / reviews / specials

It will also set the auto increment fields back to 1.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

Hmm, that's weird... thought all of the configuration stuff was still in there. I made a new installation using it and it had no problems - though I did replace the oscommerce.sql with my file renamed. Maybe the installation script adds this stuff as well? Strange.

Anyways, thanks for the new contribution, Sparky. Anybody know a way to *remove* a contribution from the list (get mine out of there). Guess I could write to Harald.

-chicken, who hates doing things wrong ;)

Archived