• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout_Shipping.php cannot be displayed

I'm having a problem on checkout. After I log in as a customer I go to my shopping cart and click Checkout and I get a message that the page I'm looking for, catalog/checkout_shipping.php, is not available. I just installed the UPSXML contribution (yes, I've searched the support topic for that to no avail). It was working before that, not working now. I've looked through the code and can't find a reason why it wouldn't display the page.

Ideas, please?

I am having the exact same problem. I have just installed ausPost though. I would like to know the outcome. I'm not sure if it was or wasn't working previously, as I hadn't tested it.

Leah :)

Help! Please! I can't find an answer to this...

:'(

I'm having a problem on checkout. After I log in as a customer I go to my shopping cart and click Checkout and I get a message that the page I'm looking for, catalog/checkout_shipping.php, is not available. I just installed the UPSXML contribution (yes, I've searched the support topic for that to no avail). It was working before that, not working now. I've looked through the code and can't find a reason why it wouldn't display the page.

Ideas, please?

Archived