• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Permission Denied

goneflyfishin

I am having a problem adding new images to products. I am uploading them from my computer but I get an error message saying

Warning: move_uploaded_file(c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\goneflyfishi/catalog/images/Flies.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\goneflyfishi\catalog\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 94

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move 'C:\PHP\uploadtemp\php9F.tmp' to 'c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\goneflyfishi/catalog/images/Flies.gif' in c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\goneflyfishi\catalog\admin\includes\classes\upload.php on line 94

Line 94 on upload.php is:

if (move_uploaded_file($this->file['tmp_name'], $this->destination . $this->filename)) {chmod($this->destination . $this->filename, $this->permissions);

So I think it is a permissions error but I am not sure of how to change the permissions on a folder. I am using the FTP client LeechFTP which lets me set attributes of a folder. When I go to change the permissions to 777 or whatever it says it changes it then I click back on the same folder and its back to 644 or 666. Is there a way to change permissions with the admin? Is there a problem with my tmp folder? Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Steve

Archived