• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Small time Hip-Hop Clothing Line looking for help with Admin questions?

blendamerica

im a first timer when it comes to oscommerce, and someone who is willing to learn and pay at a reasonable price, for someone to help me with my admin questions. I have uploaded the catalog and allthat stuff, but im having a problem knowing how to change the graphics to the template.

Sincerly,

billy no

blendamerica.com

email - [email protected]

im a first timer when it comes to oscommerce, and someone who is willing to learn and pay at a reasonable price, for someone to help me with my admin questions. I have uploaded the catalog and allthat stuff, but im having a problem knowing how to change the graphics to the template.

Sincerly,

billy no

blendamerica.com

email - [email protected]

The best place for a beginner to start is to perhaps to copy over all the images and icons, look at them in a image browser so you get the idea of how and where they go. Then rather then starting from scratch take each one and change it in your chosen image editing software without changing the size or file name. Do that to each in turn and the replace then ones on the server with your new ones (remembering to keep a copy of the old ones just in case).

That's how I started anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OSC user for years and no coder, so I've earned my stripes.

Feel free to private message me.

Archived