• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Would like a dropdown box in Price for multiple sizes - Anybody help?

keyman2

I'm starting osCommerce for the 1st time. How do I get a dropdown menu when reflecting multiple sizes in the price area? How do I do this in the price area???

Also, how do I change the look of my template without having to purchase one? I am fairly new so bare with me, yet computer savvy.

I'm starting osCommerce for the 1st time. How do I get a dropdown menu when reflecting multiple sizes in the price area? How do I do this in the price area???

Also, how do I change the look of my template without having to purchase one? I am fairly new so bare with me, yet computer savvy.

I am assuming you mean you wish to have a box so customers can choose the sixe. Do you need to add axtra for certain sizes?

I have managed this through the product attributes section, it is tedious but works very well.

In attributes after you have selected the reequired attributes in the "add" box add the additional price amount required and it will add it for you in checkout.

You need to add a separate attribute per choice per item.

eg colour x 2 and size x 4 is 6 different options hence 6 attribute entries for that item.

If you have trouble understanding what I have written (my shop has in excess of 600 attribute entries) I can help you more fully via email: [email protected]

Archived