• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Currency and price not showing in CDN funds

Ive spent the day searching the forums with no luck finding an answer to my questions.

Ive just installed preview release 2.1 - on a redhat linux system all is working smoothly with the exeption of my prices not showing in CDN funds.

In configuration parameters i have changed county, country code to canada

in /languages/english.php i have changed lines 18 - 20ish from

-----

// the CURRENCY_* constants will be used to format the currency to the selected locale..

// this is used with the tep_currency_format() function..

define('CURRENCY_VALUE', 'USD'); // currency value for exchange rate

-----

to

-----

// the CURRENCY_* constants will be used to format the currency to the selected locale..

// this is used with the tep_currency_format() function..

define('CURRENCY_VALUE', 'CDN'); // currency value for exchange rate

-----

I am wondering what lse and where else i need to configure the system to make prices show

heres the site http://65.39.147.229/catalog/default.php

Hi, I've have 2.2 installed on my server. All I did was go to currencies and added Canadian. It took me a couple of tries to get the decimal in the right spot, then all I had to do was hit the update button and I was ready to go. :rockedover: I'm not sure what 2.1 is like, but it seems as though 2.2 is being recommended accross the forum :wink:

www.touchofglitter.ca

thanks Glitter,

yes ive seen a lot of recomends to upgrade - and have downloadd the tarball - will install it too and see whee it takes me but would like to get this function working before i make the switcheroo.

for future reference:

I was using an incorrect currency code when i changed CDN to CAD things started to work, then i changed the rate table so CAD was 1.0000 and in aplication_top.php i changed the default to CAD.

not bad for a newbie lol :lol:

Archived