• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

home page editing - What's New Here? <-- how to change

xlilo

hi all,

i have edited the text in the lanuages/english/index.php and all is well, however i cant find were to change the What's New Here? text on this page,

can anybody point me into the corect direction? i would think it is changeable on a seperate php file somewere but i dont know which one.

Xlilo.

hi all,

i have edited the text in the lanuages/english/index.php and all is well, however i cant find were to change the What's New Here? text on this page,

can anybody point me into the corect direction? i would think it is changeable on a seperate php file somewere but i dont know which one.

Xlilo.

hi

nope, you change it in the index.php file as well.. just scroll down to the bottom.. :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Cant beleave i dident see that, i have been up for over 48 hours reading and writeing code, haha.

Thankyou.

Xlilo

no problem.. i know how u must be feeling, went through the same, after a few hours u start missing stuff :lol:

glad i could help :thumbsup:

is there a way of changeing this : Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in? Or would you prefer to create an account?

basicaly i would like to edit that text but then move it within the welcome text that is edited within the index.php.

and how do i get rid of the - osCommerce 2.2-MS2. at the bottom of the welcome text above the new products box?

Xlilo.

is there a way of changeing this : Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in? Or would you prefer to create an account?

basicaly i would like to edit that text but then move it within the welcome text that is edited within the index.php.

find this in the /includes/languages/english.php

define('TEXT_GREETING_GUEST', 'Welcome <span class="greetUser">Guest!</span><br> Would you like to <a href="%s"><u>log yourself in</u></a>? Or would you prefer to <a href="%s"><u>create an account</u></a>?');

and how do i get rid of the - osCommerce 2.2-MS2. at the bottom of the welcome text above the new products box?

Xlilo.

Same file as above: find this

define('FOOTER_TEXT_BODY', .................

not sure if this is what u looking for.. this is at the bottom underneath the new products box

Archived