• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google_checkout expected behavior

ldbdragon

G'day

I have been wandering through looking for info on this, but no mention so far. If there are references I am happy to read them. Is the following behavior what is expected of the google checkout, or do I have trouble:

Once you have completed the checkout via google_checkout, the new order you just processed does not show up on your previous orders screen and it has not cleared your shopping cart.

I am using:

osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Update 060817 and google_checkout 1.2.

I have tried this using opton B at first as it was a customized site, but now I have a copy of vanilla oscommerce as above and used option A as my first test.

Did I miss a document, or did something horribly wrong here?

Thanks very much...:-)

--

ldb

You need to set your Callback api to https://www.your.site/xxx/googlecheckout/re...sehandler.php in Google Settings i and make sure that it is working in order for it to update (which for me was a real pain)

G'day

Thank you. It took me a while to understand where the README wanted me to put it. I also finally realized that if I scrolled down far enough in the sellers settings screen, it actually displays any errors it encountered upon attempts to connect or perform the update. It makes the error I found in my httpd logs make alot more sense.......;-)

--

ldb